A lovely autumn wreath featuring the phrase "hello Autumn!". Made using preserved and coloured oak leaves.
The hoop is 25cm wide with the foliage extending over the edges.
Hello Autumn wreath
- Do not keep in cold or humid environments
- Try to keep handling to a minimum, they are preserved and dried so are fragile.
- Do not let them get wet
- Some of the preserved/ dried flowers/ foilage may have been dyed or had perservative treatment. Keep away from painted surfaces/ fabrics where colour transfer/ staining may occur.
- Some parts of the arrangement may be sharp, along with any wire ends. Please take care when handling
- It is common for the stems of preserved plants to seep moisture, please wipe away with a tissue. This will stop over time.
Any questions please get in contact